I am a few days late with posting 13 week update.
So I had a Dr. appointment on the day I turned 13 weeks. I was very happy because my husband Andrew works alot, but ended up getting off and being able to come with me. I wasnt to worried about it because it wasnt that big of an appointment. I get more worried about him being there for ultrasounds and whatnots. Although I love it if he is able to join me when I can. ANYHOO... we got sent back into the dr. room and we were waiting for quite a long time it seemed. I almost fell asleep while waiting (that tired symptom is still on my back) Well we waited so long, i had to pee again! so I decided I needed to go use the bathroom in case she came in and started pressing on my bladder. So i leave the room and the dr said oh, i was just about to come in there and I said, I'm so sorry i just have to pee. So then after I did that, she ended up going in another patient. so we had to wait even longer. Well it all paid off because she came in our room with one of those portable ultra sound machines and she said, You guys waited so long, and I love babies when they are that small, so how would you like a surprise ultra sound just for fun! I was so excited. My last ultra sound was on 9 weeks, and my next one isn't scheduled til 20 weeks (to find out the sex) so to have one at 13 weeks was so awesome. It looked more like a baby, and he or she was moving all around, arching the back and stretching out. It was awesome. I was giggling and being giddy and Andy was just staring at it, hand on his mouth. I think it just came SUPER real to him.
Still not able to agree on names. I think it will be a while still. Here is baby at 13 weeks :)
And There is my start of a swollen stummy and big ol boobies (for me lol)
No comments:
Post a Comment