12 weeks already.... that is crazy. so the last couple weeks my dreams haven't been much of crazy but then this week came about and WHEW! Not only crazy dreams, but almost like when I normally dream, if it is a bad dream, I will normally wake up from it when it gets too bad. Now it seems as if i keep playing out the dream til its done. Like the other night, I won't get to into it but it was long and detailed. well a small part of it was a dog was about to attack me and i got out of the room in time, well a bystander handed me a big kitchen knife, I go back into the room and the dog came to attack me and i brutally murdered it! I looove dogs! so this was heart wrenching, and I stayed in this dream even after i killed it!
The next night i was dreaming i became friends with a boy who happened to be a terrorist, and when the government was looking for him i didnt tell them anything. I was on a train, and it started going faster and faster like something was wrong and I jump off and get all kinds of road rash and break my arm and shortly after the train derails and i watch this happen. It is just crazy stuff!
Other than the dreams, I am starting to show a little bit which is exciting, but i have not had to many syptoms. This is late in my 12th week, and have a 13 week dr. appt. so i will let you all know when that happens.
sorry not to much for 12 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment