Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Week 11

Week 11.

Wow, this week I sure felt like my belly started poking out. although some may say it looks like I have had one too many nachos. lol. I definitely see it and it is there all the time, not just when i feel bloated or full! which super excites me.

Also this week, one of my best friends got married. High School it was always Amanda(me) Sunshine and Amber. Well Amber got married, and of course me and sunshine were in the wedding. Now Sunny is about 10 weeks ahead of me (also pregnant) and she is SUPER SHOWING!!! well she should be if im 11 weeks she is 21 weeks, that is like half your pregnancy. but we were both in the wedding along with one other girl and it was funny cuz the line up was Sunshine (21 weeks prego and obviously pregnant belly) then me (11 weeks prego, and if you know im pregnant you can tell, if not it just looks like i got me a pooch) and then a girl stephanie who is not pregnant.

But this was a week i really kind of wanted to drink. all of us being in the limo from wedding to reception popping a bottle of champaigne. im like aww man, i would love to toast with you. but it was all good, I got over it real quick. needless to say it was a beautiful fall wedding. :)

My app tells me that my baby is the size of a large plum :) OMG also i was slouching on my couch watching t.v (still not much motivation to do any cleaning) and i was sitting still and I felt the baby move!!! it wasnt a kick (not this early!) But it was as if the baby did a summer sault and i just felt a slight movement in my belly. I knew this wasnt gas either! even though gas is common, i have had enough gas to know what gas feels like. lol.

The waking up in the middle of the night EVERY night has subsided a little bit. I will still do it every now and then but its not clock work every night.
My friends Sunny and Amber believe we are having a boy considering my symptoms were really bad in the beginning but really have not been bad at all the last FEW weeks. it was almost like at 8 weeks bad symptoms subsided. and Sunny, who is having a girl, was SUPER SICK all the way up til the 12th week. I think those 2 girls are the only ones thinking im having a boy. Andrew (my husband) is VERY happy they still have hope. I dont know if it was so long of thinking im having a girl, i almost want a girl now. haha. again though, I honestly will be 100% happy if it is a boy or a girl. i just want me to have a healthy baby.
hopefully i will get a picture up soon!
Tune in next week for week 12 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment