Sunday, October 7, 2012

Week 10

Week 10 now. I am finishing up my week 10 and i had so much to say during week 9 that week 10 didn't seem that important. I have had one craving this whole week and I believe it is my weakness craving!

Nachos! nachos nachos nachos! There is a gas station right down the street that sells nachos for $1.75. like booster club style. yum.

Every week before the pregnancy on tuesdays i would go to my favorite bar and do karaoke. well all the regulars know I am pregnant. And not to mention my best friend Sunshine is pregnant too. we have been best friends since we were in 7th grade and she is about 10 weeks ahead of me. we would go karaoking together every tuesday. She has been more secretive about her pregnancy than I have. Well this week she found out the sex! Its a Girl!!! which she and her fiance' wanted! Anyways, I go out every now and then but definitely not like i used to and only drink water when I go lol. Well me and Sunshine decided to play darts and I had played the best game i have ever played and i took a picture of the winning screen and sent it to facebook and i typed in "Best game of nachos i have ever played." lol i saw this before i sent it but thought it was to funny to delete so i ended it "Best game of nachos i have ever played.... i mean darts..... man i want some nachos"

So I am thinking I will have a girl as well. Both me and my husband want a boy, so were still hoping but I am getting the feeling of the girl. But you know the saying of as long as its a healthy baby, i will be happy.

On the other hand, I know its only 10 weeks but i am getting this feeling we will NEVER agree on a name. He reads alot of fantasy books, and has a lord of the rings obsession (which i am totally fine with) but when it comes to name picking aomer, gladrial, and arwen dont suit me at all. But then again he doesnt love my names i pick. He said some were O.K, but not loving them.

What to expect when you're expecting app. tells me that the baby is the size of a lime!!

I have gained about 2 pounds. that is it. and i cant wait to start showing. when i am bloated or full. i look pregnant. that is it.

oh and my only symptoms this week has been tired, waking up in the middle of the night to pee, and the same emotional

No comments:

Post a Comment